2. Will all my current services work if I swap my physical SIM for an eSIM?
Yes, all of your existing services and tariffs will work on your new eSIM.
3. Will my eSIM work while roaming?
Yes, all of your existing active services and tariffs will work on your new eSIM same as the physical SIM.
4. Are there any fees for swapping my current physical SIM for an eSIM?
Yes, there’s a one-time swapping fee and it is SAR 5, for both Postpaid and Prepaid. There are no additional fees for the other services.
5. Can I still use the physical SIM after I activate my eSIM?
No, once your eSIM is activated, your physical SIM for the same number will be deactivated. You can use the eSIM without the use of the physical SIM in your mobile.
6. What if I want to cancel my eSIM and go back to a physical SIM? Is this possible?
Yes, you can always replace your eSIM with a physical SIM by visiting any Mobily outlet.
7. Can I transfer my non-Mobily number to Mobily by selecting an eSIM?
Yes, you can join Mobily and transfer your number from any different operator through the Mobily app or website.
8. How can I swap my physical SIM for an eSIM?
You can replace your existing physical SIM through Mobily’s online shop Or Mobily App Or by visiting any Mobily outlet.
Via the app:
• Go to the app store.
• Click on “Upgrade to eSIM”.
• Follow the next easy steps.
• After payment, your eSIM QR will be shown.
9. What do I do if I lose my QR code?
The QR code cannot be linked to other devices after the activation, so there’s no need to worry about anyone else using it. However, if you need to have the QR code, you can visit one of Mobily outlets, or simply request a new one.
10. Can I get an eSIM for multi-SIM service?
If you are an existing multi-SIM user, you can replace any of your physical SIM cards with an eSIM. Or, you can activate a new multi-SIM as an eSIM as long as it is within your allowed limit of multi-SIMs.
11. Is it possible to reuse the same QR code on another device?
No, the QR code cannot be used on another device if the original code has already been activated on a device. In case of changing the device, you need to order another QR code by swapping your eSIM via Mobily App or web or Mobily outlets.
12. Can an eSIM be activated on Apple Watch?
Yes, you can order an eSIM for Apple Watch. For service details click link