All Mobily active postpaid and prepaid subscribers can transfer credit from their mobile to another prepaid customer. With Mobily Credit Transfer service, you can show your friends and family that you care when they run short of credit, or cannot get a recharge card at that moment.
How to Transfer Credit from Postpaid / Prepaid line to Prepaid line?
Use mobily App to transfer credit in an easy way.
- Dial *123#
- Press the call key, and then you will be requested through an interactive menu to enter the phone number of the recipient as well as the credit amount you want transferred.
- Dial *123*mobile number*Amount#
- Press the call key.
- If the credit is successfully transferred, you will receive a notification that the credit transfer has been successfully accomplished.
Through Mobily website by login to “My Mobily”
SMS: Send a message to 1100 that contains the prepaid receiver mobile number followed by a space, then the credit amount (5, 10, 15, 20)
Postpaid to Prepaid Credit Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Postpaid customers can transfer credit to prepaid lines only.
- Credit Transfer from postpaid to postpaid is not allowed.
- Service fee is 1 SAR / transaction
- Credit Transfer values 5, 10, 15, or 20 SAR per transaction
- Monthly allowed limit is 150 SAR/month
- Transfer is not allowed while roaming
- Transfer is not allowed if postpaid customer has unpaid due bill or he/she reached his credit limit.
- The line must be active for more than 6 months.
Prepaid to Prepaid Credit Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Transaction fee is 0.5 SAR
- The amount transferred should be a multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20)
- You have an unlimited amount of transfers per day.
- The minimum transfer amount per transaction is SAR5.
- The maximum transfer amount per transaction is SAR20.
- For new activated prepaid lines, the following conditions must be met in order to be able to transfer credit:
- Initial balance cannot be transferred.
- Credit transfer allowed after second recharge and consuming SAR 35 from balance.
- For credit transfer the sender should have enough balance in his account.