Rahati is a service that gives you a better control over your incoming calls. With "Rahati", you can put whoever is bothering you in the "Blacklist". Therefor any calls form the "Blacklist" will be blocked. You can choose a response message to be played when they call you such as: switched off, ringing tone, busy tone, special message that you have blocked him … etc.
You can exclude numbers that you don’t want to block by placing them in the excluded list. You can also add a four-digit identification code that requires the caller to enter in order for the caller to reach you, as well as schedule incoming calls at the specified times and dates.
You can also block calls from certain countries and exclude specific numbers from them.
Set the service to one of the following options:
1. Control Incoming Calls:
Customers can block a single number, multiple numbers, or block incoming calls from certain countries. They can also create a blocking schedule to block incoming calls during specific hours of the day or days of the week.
The customer can also block incoming calls by adding a passcode which callers enter when calling the service subscriber.
2. Receive a text message:
A message will be send informing the subscriber of a call from a blacklisted number.
3. Blacklist Answer Message:
Customers can select the answer message that the blocked caller will hear.
- Busy tone:The caller will hear the normal busy tone as if you are busy.
- Ringing tone:The caller will hear the normal ringing tone as if you are not answering.
- Switched-Off tone:The caller will hear the normal tone of switched off or out of reach, as if your mobile is closed or you are out of coverage area.
- Wrong number tone:The caller will hear a message stating that this is not a working number, as if he had called a wrong number.
- Special blocking message tone:The caller will hear a message stating that you had blocked him and he cannot call you upon your request.You can set a general blocking tone for all blocked callers or a special blocking tone per blocked caller.
This service is available to all Mobily customers and can be activated via
- Sending 567 to 1100
- Logging in to "My Account" on the Mobily website.
- Service mode is set to the blacklist mode
- Service is activated automatically
- You can start adding numbers to your blacklist immediately
- You can add numbers directly to your blacklist
- The default block message will be set to Busy
- Blocked call messages will be deactivated
- Turn off auto renewal by sending 5678 to 1100
- Call *5678#
- Or by logging in to "My Account" on the Mobily website.
The prices mentioned are not subject to VAT.