Carrefour, one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world was introduced to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) market in 1995 by Majid Al Futtaim, the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across MENA.
Carrefour has become the most dynamic, fast-moving and exciting hypermarket chain in the region and shared its growth with more than 36,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities in 15 countries, providing shoppers with variety and value-for-money.
Carrefour ensures customer satisfaction and everyday convenience while offering unbeatable value for money with a vast array of more than 100,000 products, shoppers can purchase items for their every need, whether home electronics or fresh fruits from around the world, to locally produced items.
Carrefour started its first operation in Saudi Arabia in the year 2004, and currently operates over 250 hypermarkets, supermarkets, and online stores in 15 countries across the region.
How can I redeem Neqaty points:
You can pay for your purchases by redeeming your Neqaty points.
- Inform the cashier that you are a Mobily customer and would like to redeem Neqaty points.
- Ask about Neqaty points that are available to redeem in your balance.
- Inform the cashier how many points you wish to redeem.
- You will Receive an SMS containing the confirmation code of the Neqaty points you wish to redeem.
- Provide the code to the cashier to complete the redemption process and you will benefit from an immediate deduction on the invoice amount.
Note: you should have 4000 Neqaty points or more in your Neqaty balance to be able to redeem them and you can pay the remaining amount if the amount exceeds the value of the points redeemed.