Mobily customers will have the ability to subscribe to Mobily Deals service, and enjoy many exclusive and exciting offers and promotions from many retailers in Saudi Arabia. This service is free of charge and customers will receive the content via SMS/MMS and USSD.
You may subscribe by simply sending the word "Join" to 611161.
- You will get 4-5 SMS promotions per week.
- Offers and promotions will be from trusted retailers.
- You will enjoy exclusive and distinguished deals.
- On an "OPT-IN" basis, no spam broadcast service.
- The service will be SMS/MMS based.
- Users read their SMS almost ‘instantly’.
- The service will be dialogue based; brands can interact with the user.
- Users will only receive ads they are interested in.
- The subscription is free, and all the messages from and to the service are free of charge.
- The service and its offers are fully transparent to the user.
- User can "OPT-OUT" at any time.
- No subscriber data is given to any partner or third party.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Mobily Deals service?
Mobily Deals is a service that allows customers to enjoy many exclusive and exciting offers and promotions from many retailers in Saudi Arabia. For example: Jarir, Carrefour, Extra, Mothercare, Center Point…etc.
How can I subscribe to this service?
Send the word "Join" via SMS to 611161.
What will happen when I send the registration command?
You will receive an SMS with the Terms and Conditions of this free service for your approval. Afterwards, you will receive 3-4 questions to enable the intelligent system to send customized and appealing offers based on your preferences.
Who can benefit from this service?
All Mobily customers can benefit from this service.
How can I pause the service?
Send the word "Pause" via SMS to 611161.
How can I resume the service after pausing it?
Send the word "Resume" via SMS to 611161.
How can I stop the service entirely?
Send the word "Stop" via SMS to 611161.
What is the difference between pausing and stopping the service?
The difference is that the pausing will temporarily stop the service and you can resume it any time. While stopping will let you stop it entirely and your profile will be deleted. If you wanted to get back to the service afterwards, you need to subscribe again and fill out a new profile.