The Internet Basic bundle is automatically activated for prepaid and postpaid Mobily subscribers.
Explore our packages below:
|Package||Bundle Fees/ SR||Free MB Included||Additional MB||SMS Code to subscribe||SMS Code to renew||SMS Code to unsubscribe|
| ||Internet Basic||Free||0||SR/MB 2.048|| || || |
| ||Hourly Package||10 SR / Hour||Unlimited|| ||Sub Hour|| || || |
| ||Daily Package||24 / Day||Unlimited|| ||Sub Day|| || || |
| ||Internet 30 MB||10 / month||SR 30||SR/MB 2.048||Sub 30MB ||Renew Connect||UnSub 30MB || |
| ||Internet 100 MB||25 / month||SR 100||SR/MB 2.048||Sub 100MB||Renew Connect||UnSub 100MB|| |
| ||Internet 2 GB||100 / month||SR 2,048 ||SR/MB 2.048||Sub 2G||Renew Connect||UnSub 2G|| |
| ||Internet 5 GB||200 / month||SR 5,120||SR/MB 2.048||Sub 5G||Renew Connect||UnSub 5G|| |
| ||Unlimited Internet||350 / month||Unlimited|| ||Sub Unlimited||Renew Connect||UnSub Unlimited|| |
Text the SMS code for your chosen package to 1100.
For further details, visit your nearest Mobily outlet or call our helpline on 1100.
To find your Internet settings:
- Text '2' to 1100
- Use the Mobily menu command *1100# (From left to right)
- Or follow the steps for your mobile model detailed below:
1) What are Mobily Data Bundles?
Mobily Data Bundles are the revised Internet tariffs for data on your mobile. The new tariffs will apply to all mobile Internet and data transfer bundles. They will apply to both 2.5G and 3G data plans. The new Internet tariffs consist of a new basic tariff and 5 MB bundles. These new tariffs will replace the current Internet tariffs.2) How can I find out the remaining MB balance on my Data Bundle?
Postpaid: Send an SMS to 1411
Prepaid: Use the keypaid to type *1422#
All customers can also access the Mobily menu (*1100#), then select Account Info & Remaining Balances.
3) How can I cancel my subscription to a Mobily Data Bundle?
By calling Customer Service (1100) or visiting any Mobily outlet.
4) Is the subscription automatically renewed every month?
For postpaid customers, it will be automatically renewed each month.
Prepaid customers will receive an SMS 3 days prior to the end of their subscription period to confirm their subscription renewal. They will also receive a message upon renewal.
5) How can I use the Mobily Data Bundle?
Mobily Data Bundles can be used for WAP and Internet access in Saudi Arabia only. MMS will not be included.
6) Can I use the service whilst roaming abroad?
Yes, you can use your Data Bundle in United Arab Emirates and Egypt without any roaming charges. For other countries, data usage will be charged according to roaming rates.
7) Do Mobily Data Bundles need special settings to use?
Normal Internet settings are applied.
To find the Internet settings:8) Is there an activation fee on subscribing to the Mobily Data Bundle?
Text '2' to 1100
Or use the Mobily menu command *1100# (From left to right).
No, there is no activation fee.9) Is there a daily cap when using Mobily Unlimited?
Yes, in order to ensure a better quality of service there is a 1 GB maximum download cap per day.
Postpaid Customers :
1) When will the monthly fee for the Mobily Data Bundle be deducted from my account?
The monthly fee will be deducted at the end of the month (SR 10 or 25 for a full month fee).
2) I have subscribed to the service in the middle of the month, what will the charge be for this month?
Monthly fees are proportional (if you activate the service in the 15th of the month then you will be charged only for the days used).
3) Do I have to renew the service at the end of the month?
No, the service is automatically renewed for postpaid customers unless they request it to be deactivated.
4) What is the rate after I have deactivated the Mobily Data Bundle?
The package will be completely removed. Usage of 2.5G and 3G after that will be charged at the standard rate (SR 2.048/MB).
1) When will the monthly fee be deducted from my account?
Once you request the activation of the service, the monthly charge will be deducted from your balance. You will have 30 days subscription from the day the service is activated.
2) Do I have to renew the service by the end of the month?
Prepaid subscribers will be notified by SMS 3 days prior to the renewal date, asking them to retain enough credit to renew the service.
3) Will the service be renewed automatically if I have enough credit in my account?
If you have enough credit on the day of renewal (after 30 days subscription), the monthly fee will be deducted. The service will be renewed automatically, and you will receive confirmation via SMS.
4) What if there is not enough credit in my account?
A 3-day grace period will be given if you do not have enough credit on the renewal date. If you recharge at any time in that period, the fee will be deducted and the service will be automatically renewed. Otherwise the service will be deactivated.
5) What will the rate be after I have used all the MB included in my package?
All additional usage will be charged at the standard rate of SR 2.048/MB.
6) What is the rate after I have deactivated the Mobily Data Bundle?
Usage will be charged at the standard rate of SR 2.048/MB.
7) If I deactivate the service after 10 days, what amount will be deducted from my account?
Prepaid customers will be charged the full monthly fee. This amount is non-refundable and deducted in advance.